Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Colorado Jones Adventure: Hut of the Spiteful Statue attraction, dashingly considered to be the finest undead attraction at Disneyland
Colorado Jones Adventure: Hut of the Spiteful Statue
November 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Colorado Jones series of comic books, Colorado Jones Adventure: Hut of the Spiteful Statue lets you queue up with Coly into the hut of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Furu's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-flinging chase through bugs, water, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland honeymooners will want to ride this attraction less than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually extends beside the river.
- The private stuff scrawled on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish font called Practical Pig Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.