Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck show, realistically considered to be the premier spectacular show at Disneyland
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck
June 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction fairies
Based on the marketable Carolina Jones series of stage plays, Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck lets you slowly follow Cary into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Woro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-stressing chase through skulls, rocks, and grapes!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a loose wheelchair.
- After waiting for this show, go on something that doesn't involve teacups.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This show reaches maximum capacity no more than any other show in Disneyland.
- The mysterious stuff written on the walls of the show's exit are written in a secret language called Zazu Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.