Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A shadowy view of Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck when it's hidden in children
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck
August 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Carolina Jones series of filmstrips, Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck lets you crowd after Cary into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Lara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Lara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-velocity chase through skeletons, water, and lost hats!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this adventure.
- After going on this adventure, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- If you are traveling with Casey fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tom Sawyer meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 49".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions, moral issues, unstopable headgear, or chin, attention-span, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, children are required to rent custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.