Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck
January 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 2 minutes by boat)
Based on the popular Carolina Jones series of pulp novels, Carolina Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Neck lets you sneak after Cary into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Fere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-tossing chase through whips, water, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.