Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck, a favorite attraction of Sallah
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck
September 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Arkansas Jones series of comic books, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck lets you be lead by Arky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Fara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-stressing chase through booby traps, darkness, and other guests!
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland legends will want to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from finger or familial disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former crow.
- The puzzling messages painted on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a private language called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.