Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Arkansas Jones series of clothing, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Neck lets you pursue Arky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Tiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Tiri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-flinging chase through skulls, flame, and sweat!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Entries," former Disneyland vacationers should visualize this attraction as much as a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own special pets.
- In 2008, this attraction was reworked to obscure scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- The mysterious text scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Tex Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.