Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Suzanna's heart-hula-ing photo of Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck
November 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Arkansas Jones series of radio plays, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck lets you follow Arky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Ruru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-flinging chase through whips, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or back, skin, or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.