Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck attraction during construction
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck
February 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Arkansas Jones series of talkies, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Banned Neck lets you slowly be lead by Arky into the shrine of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Mere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through booby traps, steam, and animatronics!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- It is said that Bobby Burgess' frozen stalagmite is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The secret text written on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Yen Sid Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.