Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee show, immediately considered to be the premier joyful show at Disneyland
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee
May 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Arkansas Jones series of action figures, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you pursue Arky into the raiders of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Duru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-tossing chase through booby traps, fire, and animatronics!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this show.
- After experiencing this show, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or intestinal or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Show is closed for budgetary reasons from November 28 through May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.