Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee
November 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Arkansas Jones series of radio plays, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you chase Arky into the raiders of the ancient goddess Tiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Tiri's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-stressing chase through booby traps, giant boulders, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, hip, blood, tongue, finger, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from October 3 to January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.