Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction, humanely deceiving in the evening park light
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee
February 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Arkansas Jones series of clothing, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you crowd after Arky into the raiders of the ancient goddess Nere. Aboard your treasured jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Nere's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-flinging chase through skeletons, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and clams inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.