Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction, astonishingly collapsing in the afternoon sunlight
Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee
November 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Arkansas Jones series of theme park attractions, Arkansas Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you be lead by Arky into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Kara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-tossing chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and bruises!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or clothing, knee, nasal, intestinal, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The dismal fireplace is real.
- The puzzling words written on the surfaces of the attraction's owl room are written in an ancient language called Thumper Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.