Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe attraction during repairs
Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe
April 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Arizona Jones series of radio plays, Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe lets you queue up with Arizy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your genuine jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Wuru's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- One of the weapons was said to inspect similar to Stitch.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The cryptic stuff written on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret code called Jessie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.