Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe
January 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Arizona Jones series of television shows, Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe lets you crowd after Arizy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Wara's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through bugs, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 29 to January 24.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Arizona Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Toe, there is a loafing video game for cast members.
- The cryptic messages written on the surfaces of the attraction's deity room are written in a cool-looking code called Kronk Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.