Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance
January 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Based on the obscure Arizona Jones series of filmstrips, Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance lets you sneak after Arizy into the temple of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Vara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-velocity chase through snakes, giant boulders, and children!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 decibels (or 19 decibels and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 95.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, inexplicable extra limbs, or clothing or spinal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.