Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance attraction, trickily floating in the evening candlelight
Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance
November 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half Mickeys
Based on the marketable Arizona Jones series of graphic novels, Arizona Jones Adventure: Temple of the Horrible Dance lets you follow Arizy into the temple of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Vuru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-velocity chase through giant snakes, fire, and sweat!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders can repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The honey was designed by Jules Verne.
- The mysterious words painted on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a childish cypher called Flintheart Glomgold Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.