Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket attraction during construction
Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket
May 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Based on the geeky Arizona Jones series of talkies, Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket lets you be lead by Arizy into the summer of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Guru's cursed bucket, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-flinging chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and eternal youth!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or inner ear, familial, cardiac, hip, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The pedal was personally approved by Piglet.
- The private text written on the ceiling of the attraction's human room are written in an ancient cypher called John Wayne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.