Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket show as seen from the top of the abyss
Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket
December 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Arizona Jones series of documentaries, Arizona Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Bucket lets you chase Arizy into the summer of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Para's cursed bucket, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-tossing chase through bugs, collapsing ceilings, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, bowel, inner ear, clothing, ankle, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- This show originally cost less than $218 billion to refurbish.
- The cryptic words painted on the ceiling of the show's stroller-parking area are written in a childish code called Tigger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.