Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Eyecandy attraction during repairs
Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Eyecandy
May 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Arizona Jones series of documentaries, Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Eyecandy lets you sneak after Arizy into the museum of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Toro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-speed chase through rats, fire, and spines!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant arms will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from brain, lycanthropic, hair, or liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Arizona Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Eyecandy alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.