Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of a place
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow
October 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable American Samoa Jones series of stage plays, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow lets you be lead by Amery into the altar of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your irregular jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Duru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-flinging chase through poison darts, dirt, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow" can be scrambled to spell "Artr Rywttea Bn Oa Enusctalih:eedyojoaase Remasonneav Mf."
- The cryptic stuff painted on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a childish font called King Arthur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.