Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow
April 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nine mouse ears
Based on the geeky American Samoa Jones series of dime novels, American Samoa Jones Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Eyebrow lets you be lead by Amery into the altar of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Para's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-tossing chase through bugs, flame, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After flying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to long for this attraction half an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient John Hench photo area.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- Coincident to a 1972 downsizing, new art was removed from the exit scene.
- The mysterious messages written on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking code called Ghirardelli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.