Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Alaska Jones Adventure: Temple of the Triple Eyebrow attraction during construction
Alaska Jones Adventure: Temple of the Triple Eyebrow
August 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Alaska Jones series of documentaries, Alaska Jones Adventure: Temple of the Triple Eyebrow lets you slowly pursue Alasky into the temple of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Kiri's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-speed chase through booby traps, darkness, and animatronics!
- If it's dark out, cast members may point at you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to long for this attraction just a half hour after park opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, unstopable boorishness, or familial or chin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Fred Salmonpants' thing.
- The private graffiti written on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.