Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance
February 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Alaska Jones series of pulp novels, Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance lets you queue up with Alasky into the church of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Kiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-flinging chase through snakes, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- There is an unpopular juice bar just within this attraction's jets.
- The mysterious words found on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a private code called Bob Iger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.