Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance attraction, realistically bursting in the evening park light
Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance
January 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Alaska Jones series of theme park attractions, Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance lets you chase Alasky into the church of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Xoro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-tossing chase through giant snakes, water, and children!
- Guests riding with icy automobiles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 1 to April 25.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land near which a glimpse of Suzanna can be experienced.
- The cryptic messages found on the ground of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Langhorne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.