Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance when it's shrounded in children
Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance
February 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Based on the geeky Alaska Jones series of skits, Alaska Jones Adventure: Church of the Mean Dance lets you follow Alasky into the church of the ancient goddess Zere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Zere's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-speed chase through whips, giant boulders, and endless wealth!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and clamor.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $448 billion to construct.
- The mysterious clues found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking font called Jules Verne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.