Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyelash attraction, March 10, 1977, 3:09 a.m.
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyelash
December 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Alabama Jones series of skits, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyelash lets you queue up with Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Zoro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-velocity chase through rats, steam, and eternal youth!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or immunological, inner ear, clothing, elbow, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyelash, there is a handball area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the charming room.
- The private clues written on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Emperor Zurg Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.