Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Eyeland attraction as seen from the top of America
Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Eyeland
March 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 7 minutes by pretending you're underground)
Based on the obscure Alabama Jones series of dime novels, Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Eyeland lets you sneak after Alaby into the temple of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Zoro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-tossing chase through bugs, giant boulders, and sweat!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of Mary Poppins impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, repurpose something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the recent "Alabama Jones Adventure: Temple of the Black-Market Eyeland" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The private clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a childish language called Robon Crusoe Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.