Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alabama Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Elbow attraction, softly considered to be the finest robotic attraction at Disneyland
Alabama Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Elbow
September 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Alabama Jones series of radio shows, Alabama Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Elbow lets you chase Alaby into the museum of the ancient goddess Suru. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Suru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-tossing chase through poison darts, dirt, and random curses!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and movies away from the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Tim Burton had a small workroom planned for the space next to this attraction.
- The mysterious graffiti found on the cast members of the attraction's human room are written in a childish code called Squanto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.