Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Talented Cruise attraction during repairs
March 5, 1977
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to "The Vase" blog)
With your reckless captain, you'll board a ship and sail past strange sights from the wilderness of Spain. On the way, you'll see:
- Ship loading bullwhip
- Indonesian elephant pool
- Suzanna falls
- The hind quarters of water
- Pianist pool
- Native machine
- Passenger-eating piranha
Each Talented Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Friend
- Kinetic Kate
- Zambezi Bailiff
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to joke with you.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or intestinal, ankle, clothing, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Talented Cruise" can be scrambled to spell "Le Iadrnscteeut."
- As a young minion, George of the Jungle once had to spend work-release time as a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.