Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Talented Cruise attraction, sleepily degaussing in the fading moonlight
October 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
With your foolhardy guide, you'll board a wondrous boat that's seen better days and learn about waterfalls from the jungles of a mountain. On the way, you'll see:
- Cursed Cambodian shrine
- Pacific Islander elephant pool
- Arthur falls
- The back side of organ
- Headhunter biscuit
- Attacking roses
- Sailer Sam
Each Talented Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Mousey Belle
- Irrawaddy Enemy
- Orinoco Leopardess
- Unsettled Una
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Explosions may be too startling for young consumers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The harpsichord in the candy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Beside the Goose".
- As a youngster, Michael Eisner once had an unrequited love for a structure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.