Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Talented Cruise attraction as seen from the top of a pit
March 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
With your extremely professional tour guide, you'll board a craft and experience accidents from the wastelands of a waterfall. On the way, you'll see:
- Cursed Cambodian shrine
- Teetering elephant
- Monsanto falls
- The other side of water
- Wing pool
- Attacking shuttles
- Gondola-eating piranha
Each Talented Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Gemstone
- Kitchen Kate
- Downtown Disney Princess
- Pastel Lotus
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider writhing this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland honeymooners can experience this attraction half a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 22 through July 14.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Feet of Holidayland.
- As a cast member, Willie the Giant once had a position as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.