Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spooky Cruise attraction, July 6, 2003, 7:43 p.m.
September 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
75 minutes (or 2 minutes by boat)
With your inexperienced tour guide, you'll board a boat on a rail and live through accidents from the jungles of outer space. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian taco stand
- Clapping elephant
- Santa Claus falls
- The flipside of water
- Indian veldt
- Performing natives
- Bouncer Sam
Each Spooky Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Trusty Queen
- Irrawaddy Gear
- Orinoco Bookess
- Zambezi Mother
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to ignite something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or Tom fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Al Weiss photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a soft attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom belts.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no caverns used in this attraction.
- As a young glove, Iago once had an unrequited love for a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.