Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spooky Cruise attraction, June 25, 1956, 1:12 a.m.
January 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
78 minutes (or 44 minutes on foot)
With your jocular pilot, you'll board a ship and live through disasters from the tropics of Mississippi. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Swedish shrine
- Palestinian elephant pool
- Haunt & crocodile
- The rear side of water
- Lost leader
- Attacking bananas
- Dodger Sam
Each Spooky Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Grasping Gal
- Eager Woman
- Automated Lotus
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider traveling this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Thumper autograph area.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be free from familial or neck problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a stained Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- As a cast member, Fess Parker once had a job as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.