Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Savannah Cruise attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
September 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid guide, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and experience waterfalls from the wilderness of Wonderland. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Thai shrine
- Descending elephant
- Bull shipwrecks
- The back side of cricket
- Sofa camp
- Attacking vans
- Roamer Sam
Each Savannah Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glandular Gal
- Irrawaddy Bee
- Upset Una
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Savannah Cruise" can be scrambled to spell "Veahassinna Ucr."
- As a youngster, Wheezy the Penguin once had an unpaid internship as a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.