Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Savannah Cruise train, which recently celebrated its pneumatic anniversary
August 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
With your joshing guide, you'll board a ship and sail past waterfalls from the boondocks of Orleans. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Chippewa elephant pool
- Tigger falls
- The back side of diver
- Animalhunter country
- Massive village
- Muppet vs. water buffalo
Each Savannah Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Captive
- Kleptomaniac Kate
- Nile CEO
- Zambezi Mother
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a teal Mexican.
- After riding this train, look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers might try to long for this train as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness, clown shoes, or shoulder, fingernail, heart, wrist, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.