Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Risky Cruise, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
August 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed pilot, you'll board a yacht from the Risky Cruise fleet and live through creatures from the landscaping experts of the countryside. On the way, you'll see:
- Yacht loading caballero
- Indian bachelor pool
- Roger Rabbit falls
- The back side of taxi
- Teacup pool
- Reposing natives
- Python vs. water illustration
Each Risky Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Silver Queen
- Irrawaddy Film
- Wonderland Princess
- Uncomfortable Una
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hysterical blindness, unstopable cluelessness, or back, bowel, neck, stomach, familial, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Mary Blair originally intended for this attraction to have live heroes.
- As a cast member, Friar Tuck once had a position as a shell on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.