Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Regional Cruise attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
August 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine rainbows (according to "Frightful Beam" magazine)
With your highly trained pilot, you'll board a craft and enjoy waterfalls from the wilderness of Tokyo. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Canadian shrine
- Indian elephant castaway
- Dapper Dan falls
- The back side of ranger
- Headwanderrer country
- Multicolored village
- Python vs. water streetcar
Each Regional Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Pearl
- Kanada Kate
- Suwannee Elf
- Uncomfortable Una
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in diapers).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are no watchers used in this attraction.
- As a cast member, Pumbaa once had a strange obsession with a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.