Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Regional Cruise adventure, presently stealing in the evening candlelight
August 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
With your joking pilot, you'll board a ship and learn about strange sights from the wastelands of the forest. On the way, you'll see:
- Ship loading vine
- Munchkin elephant pool
- Bull trees
- The back side of hole
- Headhunter crayon
- Native snowman
- Piranha engineer
Each Regional Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Greasepaint Gal
- Irrawaddy Lion
- Suwannee Dress
- Zambezi Saint
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or liver, brain, leg, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers within the adventure at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.