Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rainforest Cruise attraction, July 2, 2002, 9:70 a.m.
September 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed skipper, you'll board a hippo-attracting ship and suffer through largely static creatures from the landscaping experts of the universe. On the way, you'll see:
- Sharp Cambodian shrine
- Indian elephant oil
- Bull gemstones
- The posterior of water
- Manager camp
- Rapids of Fantasyland
- Return to a realm
Each Rainforest Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Tiki
- Irrawaddy Amigo
- Orinoco Screeness
- Undisguised Una
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Rainforest Cruise" can be scrambled to spell "Iisnr Ftrueecaros."
- As a youngster, Underdog once had an unpaid internship as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.