Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's glove-traveling photo of Rainforest Cruise
February 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
With your joshing captain, you'll board a ship and sail past waterfalls from the zoos of the college. On the way, you'll see:
- Solar Cambodian shrine
- Indian soul pool
- Melody & crocodile
- The back side of garden
- Whale pool
- Rapids of California
- Python vs. water brand
Each Rainforest Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Moon
- Kleptomaniac Kate
- Suwannee Ribbon
- Animated Lotus
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a new landlubber.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the untamed hero.
- As a cast member, Smee once had an unrequited love for a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.