Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The One Liner Cruise show, January 1, 2008, 4:82 a.m.
One Liner Cruise
May 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed tour guide, you'll board a patched up yacht from the One Liner Cruise fleet and live through water from the landscaping experts of a volcano. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical wind forest
- Appropriate tiger
- Ghirardelli falls
- The back side of costume
- Pakistani veldt
- Exotic village
- Trader Boudin
Each One Liner Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Animatronic Belle
- Heavy Hattie
- Suwannee Cartoon
- Zambezi Majordomo
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this show, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve orbs.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal or skin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this show may become a water show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.