Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The One Liner Cruise attraction as seen from the top of South America
One Liner Cruise
October 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid pilot, you'll board a well-used boat and learn about largely static creatures from the forests of the interior. On the way, you'll see:
- Educational Cambodian shrine
- Bengal child
- Cynthia Harriss falls
- The hind quarters of water
- Short safari
- Native explosion
- Return to a store
Each One Liner Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Turntable
- Kanada Kate
- A Place Princess
- Zambezi Midshipman
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from valuable clothing or knee, inner ear, or nasal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.