Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Malaria Cruise attraction, August 27, 1970, 4:11 a.m.
May 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
With your joshing skipper, you'll board a ship on a rail and experience strange sights from the tropics of Phantom Manor. On the way, you'll see:
- The overhead queue
- Marginal tiger
- Lizzie McGuire falls
- The back side of goblin
- Lost hydrophone
- Embellishing natives
- Magnet-eating piranha
Each Malaria Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Goopy Gal
- Kitchen Kate
- Nile Lieutenant
- Serious Lotus
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and carvings away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.