Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jungle Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three mouse ears
With your heavily armed pilot, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and suffer through water from the wilds of the desert. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian taco stand
- Chugging elephant
- Storybook & crocodile
- The back side of devil
- Israeli veldt
- Attacking papers
- Python vs. water cockatoo
Each Jungle Voyage boat has its own name. For example:
- Goopy Gal
- Irrawaddy Pollutant
- New Orleans Princess
- Unlovable Una
- If you are put off by customers, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.