Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
June 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
With your irresponsible guide, you'll board a ship that's half full of water and enjoy man-eating stuff from the zoos of Planet Zurg. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Canadian shrine
- Indian poltergeist pool
- Amigo & crocodile
- The back side of area
- Lost wheelchair
- Whirling natives
- Piranha dime
Each Jungle Voyage boat has its own name. For example:
- Immense Belle
- Kleptomaniac Kate
- Nile Madame
- Unsinkable Una
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to long for this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jungle Voyage alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.