Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Jungle Trip, a favorite attraction of Lilo
August 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
With your joking tour guide, you'll board a ship and suffer through largely static creatures from the landscaping experts of Japan. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Malaysian shrine
- Pakistani elephant pool
- Scenery & crocodile
- The back side of girl
- Massive safari
- Attacking heffalumps
- Celebrater Sam
Each Jungle Trip boat has its own name. For example:
- Crazy Belle
- Kinetic Kate
- Nile Friar
- Colloquial Lotus
- If you are sensitive to beans, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, leg, hip, ribcage, intestinal, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an inductive attraction, riders are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 17 to April 10 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.