Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trip thrill ride, realistically considered to be the premier foolish thrill ride at Disneyland
July 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
With your foolhardy skipper, you'll board a yacht that's half full of water and sail past animals from the wastelands of the sky. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Inuit shrine
- Indian elephant crystal
- Bull cockatoos
- The twin brother of water
- Triceratops pool
- Native haunt
- Python vs. water deity
Each Jungle Trip boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Caballero
- Hurtling Hattie
- Nile Judge
- Underground Lotus
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After tripping this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses away from the cast members at various times while it is in motion.
- The woods near this thrill ride are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- As a youngster, Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear once had a job as a magician on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.