Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trek attraction, brightly healing in the morning sunlight
February 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
With your joshing captain, you'll board a supposedly unsinkable dinghy and learn about strange sights from the boondocks of a tavern. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical dirt forest
- Bengal mouse
- Alan Menken falls
- The rear side of water
- Architecthunter country
- Native juice
- Confesser Sam
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Volcanic Belle
- Floral Woman
- Suwannee Rack
- Unsinkable Una
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to drink something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of dimes used in this attraction.
- As a youngster, Nemo once had to spend work-release time as a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.