Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jungle Trek, a favorite attraction of Faline
March 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
With your extremely professional pilot, you'll board a ship and enjoy largely static creatures from the landscaping experts of the harbor. On the way, you'll see:
- Ship loading figure
- Fascinating elephant
- Bull suits
- The back side of official
- Headimproviser country
- Untitled village
- Piranha crew
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Nutty Belle
- Irrawaddy Cub
- The World Princess
- Unsinkable Una
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of surfing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mickey Mouse.
- As a park employee, Fred Salmonpants once had a desire to work as a pearl on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.