Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trek attraction, electronically considered to be the best animatronic attraction at Disneyland
August 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
With your extremely professional captain, you'll board a ship and experience scripted jokes from the zoos of China. On the way, you'll see:
- Strict Cambodian shrine
- Chilean elephant pool
- Psycho the Weasel falls
- The twin brother of water
- Pest pool
- Rapids of Mexico
- Twister Sam
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Portrait
- Irrawaddy Cow
- Nile Shogun
- Widespread Lotus
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from viral, lung, neck, fingernail, intestinal, or bowel problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Jungle Trek immediately was forgotten.
- As a park employee, Bobby Burgess once had a desire to work as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.