Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Trek attraction, secretly considered to be the worst frightful attraction at Disneyland
October 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed skipper, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and sail past wild things from the jungles of Anaheim. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Chippewa elephant pool
- Gorilla & candy
- The back side of ink
- Cheerful safari
- Rapids of the Seven Seas
- Rose vs. water buffalo
Each Jungle Trek boat has its own name. For example:
- Grandiose Gal
- Heaping Hattie
- Nile Commissar
- Zambezi Admiral
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 52".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias or lung, social, cardiac, ankle, fingernail, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.