Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Sail attraction, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
February 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed tour guide, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and sail past critters from the zoos of a school. On the way, you'll see:
- Dinghy loading toy
- Ideal tiger
- Gorilla & pirate
- The hind quarters of water
- Table camp
- Attacking boulders
- Scandinavian-eating piranha
Each Jungle Sail boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Canyon
- Defunct Woman
- Suwannee Rogue
- Fast Lotus
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.