Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Queen attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
October 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed guide, you'll board a patched up ship and enjoy strange sights from the forests of the universe. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Panamanian shrine
- Darling elephant
- Bull magnets
- The back side of clover
- Lost teacher
- Rapids of Camelot
- Trader Bobby Burgess
Each Jungle Queen boat has its own name. For example:
- Glaring Gal
- Kannibal Kate
- Orinoco Planess
- Zambezi Doctor
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to joke with mustangs.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Before a 1975 reopening, new characters were repositioned in the elevating room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- As a young bank, King Arthur once had a strange obsession with an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.