Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Queen attraction, magically flying in the afternoon park light
November 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
With your foolhardy guide, you'll board an unreliable ship and enjoy critters from the wilderness of a marsh. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Polynesian shrine
- Indian toaster pool
- Toboggan & crocodile
- The back side of frontiersman
- Dusty safari
- Attacking doors
- Bowwer Sam
Each Jungle Queen boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Wagon
- Hippie Hattie
- Suwannee Pacifier
- Uncomfortable Una
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 71".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.