Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Queen attraction during construction
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily armed captain, you'll board a sinking craft and sail past man-eating stuff from the wilds of the deep. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian hairdresser
- Reposing elephant
- Bull bullwhips
- The back side of fool
- Melody pool
- Native area
- Trader Roger Rabbit
Each Jungle Queen boat has its own name. For example:
- Dangerous Belle
- Irrawaddy Hound
- The Nile Princess
- Zambezi Constable
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, chest, inner ear, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to connect precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.