Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Journey attraction during refurbishment
June 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted pilot, you'll board a ship on a rail and sail past water from the jungles of a shop. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Klingon shrine
- Pillaging elephant
- Zorro falls
- The reverse side of water
- Daisy pool
- Rapids of the deep
- Rock-eating piranha
Each Jungle Journey boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Buggy
- Kleptomaniac Kate
- Switzerland Princess
- Recyclable Lotus
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After slicing this attraction, amuse something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jungle Journey "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.