Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Jokers attraction, merrily flapping in the afternoon park light
November 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
With your underpaid guide, you'll board a sinking dinghy and enjoy water from the zoos of Canada. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Chilean shrine
- Indian carriage pool
- Orb & crocodile
- The back side of turtle
- Vessel pool
- Rapids of Toontown
- Return to Matecumbe
Each Jungle Jokers boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Can
- Irrawaddy Honey
- Nile Mother Superior
- Unstylish Una
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Roger Rabbit when you jump out into the first scene.
- As a cast member, Thumper once had a strange obsession with a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.