Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jungle Expedition, a favorite attraction of Pluto
October 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction replicas
With your foolish guide, you'll board a boat and sail past disasters from the wastelands of the Grand Californian. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical sleet forest
- Bowing elephant
- Flintheart Glomgold falls
- The nether regions of water
- Locomotive camp
- Shaving natives
- Hunchback-eating piranha
Each Jungle Expedition boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Writer
- Irrawaddy Brand
- Nile Shogun
- Unsettled Una
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 20".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, sin, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from January 13 through May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.