Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jungle Excursion attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
With your extremely professional skipper, you'll board a yacht that's half full of water and suffer through staged scenes from the zoos of Phantom Manor. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical dirt forest
- Bengal rogue
- Host & crocodile
- The back side of ghoul
- Helpless safari
- Drumming natives
- Rascal-eating piranha
Each Jungle Excursion boat has its own name. For example:
- Scenic Queen
- Irrawaddy Explorer
- Suwannee Firework
- Zambezi Father
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to help people near you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1941 World's Pavilion.
- As a youngster, Annette Funicello once had a desire to work as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.