Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Excursion attraction during repairs
September 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
With your heavily scripted tour guide, you'll board an industrious yacht and experience disasters from the landscaping experts of Burbank. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Colombian shrine
- Live tiger
- Gorilla & shuttle
- The posterior of water
- Pianohunter country
- Technological village
- Nose-eating piranha
Each Jungle Excursion boat has its own name. For example:
- Greasepaint Gal
- Irrawaddy Pest
- The Western Hemisphere Princess
- Zambezi Master
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to imagine this attraction less than a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or skin or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and imagineers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.