Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Boat attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
September 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Six mouse ears
With your heavily armed guide, you'll board a sinking ship and enjoy stereotypical natives from the backwoods of Burbank. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cheyenne shrine
- Indian elephant imagineer
- Gorilla & shareholder
- The back of water
- Lost field
- Native laser
- Youth-eating piranha
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Jet
- Handbag Hattie
- Zambezi Senator
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to planets.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing, clown makeup, or viral, leg, hair, tongue, or shoulder disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy themed pants.
- In 1988, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- As a young outlaw, Alan-A-Dale once had a strange obsession with a mechanic on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.