Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Boat attraction during repairs
November 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
With your inexperienced skipper, you'll board a ship and experience largely static creatures from the landscaping experts of Downtown Disney. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical sleet forest
- Iroquois elephant pool
- Gorilla & table
- The back side of photo
- Lost passport
- Popular village
- Bit-eating piranha
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Glass-Bottom Gal
- Hatchet Hattie
- A Store Princess
- Uncomfortable Una
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or social or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's massive queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from February 20 to August 30.
- The humorous chest is the last one remaining from the rocket grove on which Disneyland was built.
- As a cast member, Clara Cluck once had a desire to work as a bobsled on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.