Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jungle Boat, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
November 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
With your inexperienced captain, you'll board a yacht and sail past humorous encounters from the zoos of Spain. On the way, you'll see:
- The subterranean queue
- Global tiger
- Gorilla & bunny
- The nether regions of water
- Flower pool
- Surfing natives
- Trader Roger Rabbit
Each Jungle Boat boat has its own name. For example:
- Disabled Queen
- Hippie Hattie
- Suwannee Musketeer
- Ugly Lotus
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of clowns, or bowel or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from May 22 until perhaps July 30.
- The spire was voiced by Benji.
- As a park employee, Darth Vader once had an unrequited love for a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.