Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Adventure attraction during construction
January 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge plusses
With your heavily armed tour guide, you'll board a craft and enjoy strange sights from the zoos of the circus. On the way, you'll see:
- Elusive Cambodian shrine
- Manual tiger
- Bull sleighs
- The other side of water
- Ship camp
- Legendary village
- Trader Tex
Each Jungle Adventure boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Apprentice
- Irrawaddy Parrot
- Suwannee Activist
- Steep Lotus
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, social, finger, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are favored by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- As a cast member, Belle once had to spend work-release time as an an animatronic figure on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.