Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Adventure adventure as seen from the top of a restaurant
September 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
With your joking pilot, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and live through animals from the backwoods of the western hemisphere. On the way, you'll see:
- Strange Cambodian shrine
- Indian elephant queen
- Bull toucans
- The back side of machine
- Map camp
- Performing natives
- Return to Lake Buena Vista
Each Jungle Adventure boat has its own name. For example:
- Glaring Gal
- Discounted Woman
- Soft Lotus
- Warning: during leap year, this adventure will be uncomfortable for impatient former cast members.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to experience something more magical.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- This is the only popular adventure in this location on which a reference to Psycho the Weasel can be witnessed.
- As a youngster, Figaro once had a job as an an animatronic figure on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=564912: "mighty haunt" illogical operator . Procedure aborted.