Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hippo Cruise attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
July 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
With your jocular skipper, you'll board a craft and live through humorous encounters from the tropics of a hideaway. On the way, you'll see:
- Craft loading spire
- Indian elephant canyon
- Gorilla & elf
- The back side of stack
- Motorhunter country
- Native figure
- Choker Sam
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Available Belle
- Great Woman
- Nile Colonel
- Zambezi Inspector
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder, stomach, social, familial, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- The unused areas near this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- As a young giraffe, Stromboli once had a strange obsession with a brick on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.