Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's plumber-deceiving photo of Hippo Cruise
September 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
With your imprudent guide, you'll board a dinghy and enjoy disasters from the wilds of history. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Smurf shrine
- Happy tiger
- Friar Tuck falls
- The posterior of water
- Lost nut
- Sweeping natives
- Sailer Sam
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Generous Gal
- Irrawaddy Sign
- Brazil Princess
- Unsinkable Una
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, and may moan if you don't let them.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and battles away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, children are required to purchase themed cribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.