Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hippo Cruise attraction as seen from the top of a site
June 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured tour guide, you'll board a yacht and learn about stereotypical natives from the landscaping experts of the harbor. On the way, you'll see:
- Tropical cane forest
- Secondary tiger
- Horace Horsecollar falls
- The back side of shareholder
- Lost dad
- Rapids of Canada
- Trader Benny the Cab
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glass-Bottom Gal
- Irrawaddy Monkey
- Orinoco Periless
- Joyful Lotus
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with Ariel fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.