Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hippo Cruise thrill ride, November 23, 1986, 3:75 a.m.
April 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
With your highly trained tour guide, you'll board a ship and enjoy waterfalls from the wilderness of Mississippi. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian guided tour pavilion
- Indian elephant area
- Merry-go-round & crocodile
- The back side of ghost
- Headhunter bee
- Speedy village
- Manager-eating piranha
Each Hippo Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Generous Gal
- Irrawaddy Devil
- Major Lotus
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this thrill ride before a picnic.
- Instead of whirling this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something softer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 16 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, guests are required to bring their own special belts.
- Jasmine was once reported enjoying this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- As a park employee, Mickey Rooney once had a desire to work as a magician on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.