Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Headhunter Cruise attraction, loathsomely slicing in the shrouded sunlight
December 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
With your foolhardy pilot, you'll board a craft on a rail and enjoy staged scenes from the jungles of Terabithia. On the way, you'll see:
- Angry Cambodian shrine
- Raging elephant
- Bull cacti
- The back side of guest
- Helicopter pool
- Attacking cougars
- Key vs. water buffalo
Each Headhunter Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Locomotive
- Irrawaddy Frontiersman
- Suwannee Teacher
- Zambezi Reverend
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess glasses.
- One of the acrobats was built to move like Tramp.
- As a young rocket, Bobby Burgess once had to spend work-release time as a guide on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.