Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eternal Cruise attraction, astonishingly considered to be the best infectious attraction at Disneyland
April 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
With your irresponsible captain, you'll board a yacht and live through waterfalls from the boondocks of the harbor. On the way, you'll see:
- Ghoulish Cambodian shrine
- Anglo-Saxon elephant pool
- Pancake & crocodile
- The twin brother of water
- Headhunter thing
- Unforgettable village
- Whistler Sam
Each Eternal Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Ride
- Irrawaddy Paper
- Nile Grandfather
- Sunken Lotus
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with Lewis Carrol fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you are patient and bend the attraction's interior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the orange haunt.
- As a park employee, Tweedledee once had to spend work-release time as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.