Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Eternal Cruise when it's covered in fog
November 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
With your jocular captain, you'll board a dinghy on a rail and suffer through scripted jokes from the backwoods of the universe. On the way, you'll see:
- Diverse Cambodian shrine
- Sinister tiger
- Bull cheetahs
- The back side of caballero
- Fish camp
- Nonsensical village
- Return to Marceline Missouri
Each Eternal Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glandular Gal
- Irrawaddy Pirate
- Suwannee Monster
- Zambezi Midshipman
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.