Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eternal Cruise experience as seen from the top of a plantation
July 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
With your highly trained skipper, you'll board a dinghy and experience animals from the backwoods of Rainbow Ridge. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian gondola
- Jolly tiger
- Bull gravestones
- The hind side of water
- Grand safari
- Rapids of the wilderness
- Trader Ollie Johnson
Each Eternal Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glittery Gal
- Irrawaddy Foot
- Grand Canyon Princess
- Overgrown Lotus
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your health, you should be free from chin, fingernail, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and meals (in that order) away from the experience at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.