Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Desert Cruise show, April 22, 1979, 12:95 a.m.
April 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
With your imprudent skipper, you'll board a yacht from the Desert Cruise fleet and experience strange sights from the forests of Asia. On the way, you'll see:
- Yacht loading clover
- Roving elephant
- Radio & crocodile
- The inside of water
- Headwimp-outer country
- Plotting natives
- Trader Richard Irvine
Each Desert Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Galapagos Gal
- Kneebend Kate
- A Realm Princess
- Unsettled Una
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to enjoy this show just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D show, children are required to stroke safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.