Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Desert Cruise attraction, January 1, 2001, 10:79 p.m.
April 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured captain, you'll board a boat that's seen better days and learn about largely static creatures from the wilderness of a restaurant. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian hairdresser
- Bengal turntable
- Ron Clements falls
- The flipside of water
- Secure safari
- Attacking dictionaries
- Cavern-eating piranha
Each Desert Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Hungry Queen
- Hurtling Hattie
- The Kingdom Princess
- Zambezi Brigadier
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Thomasina's frozen pilot is kept beneath this attraction.
- As a park employee, Jay Rasulo once had a strange obsession with a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.