Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Death-Defying Cruise, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
November 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
With your animatronic pilot, you'll board a dinghy and sail past beasties from the landscaping experts of Matecumbe. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian souvenirs
- Fancy tiger
- Alice falls
- The back of water
- Alaska Native veldt
- Raging natives
- Manager-eating piranha
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Ink
- Kick-Ass Kate
- Orinoco Trashess
- Theatrical Lotus
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider prancing this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.