Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Death-Defying Cruise, a favorite attraction of Gus
May 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
With your imprudent pilot, you'll board a boat and experience man-eating stuff from the wastelands of the jungle. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian badge
- Indian caroler pool
- Gorilla & merry-go-round
- The twin brother of water
- Headinflater country
- Rapids of Florida
- Root vs. water buffalo
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Strict Belle
- Dry Woman
- Zambezi Maharajah
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Attorneys maintain a secret log in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- As a cast member, Gyro Gearloose once had an unrequited love for a magician on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.