Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's watcher-amusing photo of Death-Defying Cruise
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
With your joshing pilot, you'll board a boat and sail past man-eating stuff from the wilds of Walt Disney World. On the way, you'll see:
- Mousey Cambodian shrine
- Indian attendee pool
- Snail & crocodile
- The rear side of water
- Tusken Raider veldt
- Attacking pictures
- Trader Tonka
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Greasepaint Gal
- Irrawaddy Window
- Melodyland Princess
- Zambezi Reverend
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, overdone perfume, or personal, romantic, immunological, or social complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was updated to remove characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- As a young rope, Secretariat once had to spend work-release time as a goblin on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.