Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Death-Defying Cruise attraction, cheaply teetering in the fading sunlight
February 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (according to www.BeautyOnline.blogspot.com)
With your badly dressed guide, you'll board a dinghy full of cannibals and learn about disasters from the boondocks of the circus. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian guided tour pavilion
- Unforgettable tiger
- Gorilla & traveler
- The flipside of water
- Dwarven veldt
- Rapids of history
- Python vs. water sailor
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Filigree
- Harpsichord Hattie
- Undesirable Una
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sharp trash.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Romeo was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- As a youngster, Herbie once had a desire to work as a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.