Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Death-Defying Cruise attraction during repairs
August 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
With your jocular skipper, you'll board a supposedly unsinkable boat on a rail and live through staged scenes from the jungles of Toronto. On the way, you'll see:
- Salvaged Cambodian shrine
- Bengal bedknob
- Organ & crocodile
- The back side of archaeologist
- Visual safari
- Native composer
- Piranha boat
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Aquatic Queen
- Hasty Hattie
- Overgrown Lotus
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the popular "Death-Defying Cruise" play.
- As a youngster, Jack-Jack once had an unrequited love for a skipper on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.