Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Death-Defying Cruise, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
September 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
With your badly dressed guide, you'll board a patched up craft and suffer through stereotypical natives from the wastelands of the Grand Californian. On the way, you'll see:
- Sunburned Cambodian shrine
- Synchronized tiger
- Wally Boag falls
- The back side of boot
- Official camp
- Visiting natives
- Canyon-eating piranha
Each Death-Defying Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Tiki
- Hurtling Hattie
- The Magic Kingdom Princess
- Upset Una
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 26".
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or skin, spinal, kidney, intestinal, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.