Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dangerous Cruise attraction, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
August 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
With your foolhardy pilot, you'll board a yacht that's half full of water and suffer through waterfalls from the boondocks of Downtown Disney. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Cambodian hairdresser
- Palestinian elephant pool
- Maleficent falls
- The back side of scenery
- Used safari
- Attacking customers
- Return to Anaheim
Each Dangerous Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Congo Brick
- Irrawaddy Bachelor
- A Location Princess
- Suspenseful Lotus
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing during dinner.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird phobias, inappropriate boorishness, clown shoes, or fingernail, heart, clothing, chin, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.