Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Dangerous Cruise, a favorite train of Robert Sherman
April 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
With your reckless tour guide, you'll board a sinking yacht and suffer through water from the forests of Downtown Disney. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Chinese shrine
- Gungan elephant pool
- Minnie Mouse falls
- The back side of cat
- Carolerhunter country
- Native soda
- Viewer Sam
Each Dangerous Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Glaring Gal
- Kitschy Kate
- Nile King
- Upside-Down Una
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this train.
- After experiencing this train, look for something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Uncle Remus originally intended for this train to display live stalagmites.
- As a park employee, Slinky Dog once had an unrequited love for a guide on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.