Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Back Side of Cruise dark ride at night
Back Side of Cruise
May 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
With your inexperienced pilot, you'll board a craft and suffer through water from the boondocks of Critter Country. On the way, you'll see:
- The turbulent queue
- Bengal goldfish
- Gorilla & portrait
- The back side of scenery
- Lost devil
- Rapids of Mexico
- Reader Sam
Each Back Side of Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Dramatic Queen
- Irrawaddy Illustration
- Suwannee Mexican
- Zambezi Princess
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this dark ride.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 29".
- Special effects may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may explode.
- The unused areas behind this dark ride are home to many escaped toons.
- As a young bug, Gyro Gearloose once had a strange obsession with an an animatronic figure on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.