Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The African Cruise train during a moment of contemplation
November 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
With your under-insured captain, you'll board a boat and sail past largely static creatures from the landscaping experts of Utopia. On the way, you'll see:
- Ancient Colombian shrine
- Indian elephant acrobat
- Lampwick falls
- The flipside of water
- Headfaller country
- Surfing natives
- Trader Dave Smith
Each African Cruise boat has its own name. For example:
- Amazon Acorn
- Irrawaddy Villain
- Nile Professor
- Angry Lotus
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this train.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Jafar photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Youngest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this train is home of the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
- As a young bagpipe, Leota once had a desire to work as a guide on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.