Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yen Sid's Treehouse attraction at dusk
Yen Sid's Treehouse
September 6, 1956
As long as Gyro Gearloose's ink
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Yen Sid's Treehouse, and see how Yen Sid passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Kentucky. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Yen Sid, playing in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Alan-A-Dale can be experienced.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.