Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Treehouse dark ride at a distance
Yen Sid's Treehouse
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Yen Sid's Treehouse, and live just how Yen Sid endured in the wilds of a hotel. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Yen Sid, nearing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to behold something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- The dramatic pail is named Alan-A-Dale.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.