Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yen Sid's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yen Sid's Treehouse
May 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Yen Sid's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Yen Sid subsisted in the treetops of the circus. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the remains of a ship, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Yen Sid, stretching in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to hear this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Whimsical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to long for this attraction for a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.