Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Treehouse attraction at midday
Yen Sid's Treehouse
August 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Yen Sid's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Yen Sid existed in the treetops of the firehouse. Here you will find platforms assembled from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Yen Sid, running in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from November 27 until perhaps April 12.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- Yen Sid's Treehouse was originally the Harmonious Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.