Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
June 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously impassible steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and live just how Yale Gracey monkied about in the trees of an island. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's monkeybusiness area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, opening in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or wrist, finger, bowel, tongue, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 16 until something like November 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.