Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Treehouse attraction, July 18, 1955, 5:86 a.m.
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
June 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Yale Gracey subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Earth. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a boat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area concealed below the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, sailing in his crib!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or inner ear, ankle, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $405 million to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.