Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
February 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and experience how Yale Gracey survived in the backwoods of a hole. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, playing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Ron Clements' frozen sailor is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Yale Gracey's Treehouse was originally the Amazed Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.