Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Treehouse ride, October 27, 1994, 10:40 p.m.
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
May 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and experience how Yale Gracey monkied about in the trees of the forest. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, closing in his crib!
- Warning: during leap year, this ride will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- After experiencing this ride, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from June 27 until perhaps December 27.
- The letters in "Yale Gracey's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Cyryselaehetuarsoe Ge' ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.