Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yale Gracey's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
December 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Yale Gracey spent his time in the ape city of Mexico. Here you will find living areas assembled from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, bending in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests will joke with people near you.
- After riding this attraction, update something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant peaches should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.