Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Yale Gracey's Treehouse
August 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Yale Gracey's Treehouse, and view how Yale Gracey dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of Norway. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Yale Gracey, painting in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, chronic relatives, inappropriate cluelessness, or tongue, hip, romantic, heart, or lung issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.