Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh's Treehouse show, sleepily flying in the morning park light
Winnie the Pooh's Treehouse
April 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Winnie the Pooh's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Winnie the Pooh dwelled in the backwoods of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Winnie the Pooh, suing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this show at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 46".
- Guest in front must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The glow of Winnie the Pooh's Treehouse can be spotted from as far away as Rainbow Ridge.
- Winnie the Pooh's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Nests Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.