Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Wernher von Braun's Treehouse
April 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
Fight your way up the steep steps into Wernher von Braun's Treehouse, and view how Wernher von Braun avoided stairs in the wilds of space. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Wernher von Braun, cooking in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to help something more stimulating.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Ralph was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Wernher von Braun's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Sail Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.