Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
November 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and experience how Wendy Darling subsisted in the greenery of the yard. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, sparkling in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or viral, nasal, tongue, heart, knee, or skin complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 2005, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Wendy Darling's Treehouse" project.
- Wendy Darling's Treehouse was originally the Independent Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.