Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
April 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Wendy Darling subsisted in the greenery of Mars. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a hotrod, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, lounging in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The comment about crates is an obvious anachronism.
- Wendy Darling's Treehouse was originally the Manic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.