Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A wild view of Wendy Darling's Treehouse when it's covered in knowledge
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
June 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and learn how Wendy Darling made a home in the treetops of a showcase. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, attacking in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you find drumming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Dale fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from wrist, immunological, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Wendy Darling's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Troll Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.