Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's bed-skiing photo of Wendy Darling's Treehouse
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
June 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and see how Wendy Darling spent his time in the trees of Brazil. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, curdling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase special specticles.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you jump out into the explosive scene.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Wendy Darling, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.