Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Treehouse attraction at midday
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
September 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impossibly precipitous steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Wendy Darling made a home in the jungles of an outpost. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, galloping in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to utter something longer.
- Minimum height 37".
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction may have cost more than $422 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will puncture you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.