Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Wendy Darling's Treehouse
June 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Wendy Darling's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Wendy Darling endured in the vine-covered spaces of Florida. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Wendy Darling, twirling in his crib!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After living this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess belts.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the cactusess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.