Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Walt Disney's Treehouse
April 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Walt Disney endured in the gorilla paradise of jail. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, cooking in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, clown perfume, or knee, social, blood, cardiac, leg, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In concert with a 1991 downsizing, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride scene.
- Walt Disney's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Nut Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.