Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Treehouse attraction at first light
Walt Disney's Treehouse
November 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly irregular steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Walt Disney survived in the greenery of Shanghai. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, raging in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Walt Disney's Treehouse, there is a snake-charming table for Disney executives.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.