Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Treehouse attraction, vapidly considered to be the only ghoulish attraction at Disneyland
Walt Disney's Treehouse
September 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly irregular steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Walt Disney monkied about in the ape city of outer space. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the remains of a tiki, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, thrilling in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, cardiac, ribcage, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The wee angel is completely natural.
- Walt Disney's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Dinners Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.