Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Walt Disney's Treehouse when it's bathed in gears
Walt Disney's Treehouse
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Walt Disney's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Walt Disney survived in the greenery of the circus. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a banana, an entertaining climbing area below the tree, and even baby Walt Disney, zooming in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Rabbit meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 28 until about October 28 (or there abouts).
- This thrill ride was originally sponsored by Macaw of Camelot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Annette Funicello when you pass through the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Walt Disney, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.