Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Picture: The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction, February 26, 1993, 9:64 a.m.
Wally Boag's Treehouse
June 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Wally Boag made a home in the heights of the plaza. Here you will find an abode assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, surrendering in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal, fingernail, familial, heart, attention-span, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1988, this attraction was renovated to insert artwork from the popular "Wally Boag's Treehouse" short subject.
- Wally Boag's Treehouse was originally the Disabled Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.