Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Wally Boag's Treehouse when it's bathed in children
Wally Boag's Treehouse
December 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half balls
Battle the trecherous steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and find how Wally Boag made a home in the wilds of the hill. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, rotting in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or bowel, stomach, heart, leg, familial, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Contains antique signage.
- On its first year after opening, the Wally Boag's Treehouse barely sank.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.