Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Wally Boag's Treehouse
June 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile rockets
Climb the trecherous steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and view how Wally Boag lived in the trees of China. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, fighting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts, sin, or attention-span, personal, back, or brain issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy safety belts.
- In 2005, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the long forgotten "Wally Boag's Treehouse" project.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.