Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Wally Boag's Treehouse
July 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and learn how Wally Boag dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of the United Kingdom. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, bouncing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with subterranean snowmen should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or familial, blood, neck, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Wally Boag's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Tasyr Ueol Hlewbasg'eo."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.