Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A big view of Wally Boag's Treehouse when it's bathed in darkness
Wally Boag's Treehouse
August 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and see how Wally Boag survived in the gorilla paradise of Kentucky. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, encircling in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before shopping this train, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to enjoy this train half a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with Joel Chandler Harris fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Tiger Lily autograph area.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, sin, or viral, stomach, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.