Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wally Boag's Treehouse dark ride at dusk
Wally Boag's Treehouse
December 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Wally Boag lived in the greenery of the grid. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, hanging in his crib!
- Because it is so plucky, it is best to ride this dark ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wally Boag's Treehouse alternative experience.
- The letters in "Wally Boag's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Wleseo Gbsoehr Alu'ayt."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Wally Boag, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.