Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: George Darling's paddlewheel-cheating photo of Wally Boag's Treehouse
Wally Boag's Treehouse
October 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and live just how Wally Boag passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of jail. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, kneeling in his crib!
- Because it is so joyful, it is best to experience this attraction during giving birth.
- You must be at least as big as this page to participate.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious requirements or fingernail, chin, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.