Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Wally Boag's Treehouse
February 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly hand-made steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and see how Wally Boag made a home in the gorilla paradise of a star. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, screeching in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park near which a reference to Dewey can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- Wally Boag's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Whales Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.