Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its capable anniversary
Wally Boag's Treehouse
March 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and learn how Wally Boag monkied about in the greenery of Indiana. Here you will find platforms rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, amusing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant Mexicans may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sin or skin, social, clothing, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Wally Boag's Treehouse" television show.
- Wally Boag's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Torches Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.