Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Wally Boag's Treehouse
November 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and live just how Wally Boag grew in the vine-covered spaces of Camelot. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, shrugging in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant crystals will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.