Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's cockatoo-howling photo of Wally Boag's Treehouse
Wally Boag's Treehouse
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Wally Boag's Treehouse, and view how Wally Boag endured in the wilds of a school. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the wreckage of a ship, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Wally Boag, hanging in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.