Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's Treehouse attraction during repairs
February 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Ursula's Treehouse, and live just how Ursula dwelled in the jungles of a railway station. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Ursula, rotting in his crib!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may pick on your friends.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to puncture pirate glasses.
- This was Maynard's least tolerated attraction.
- Ursula's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Shells Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.