Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Clements' motor-dying photo of Ursula's Treehouse
October 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Ursula's Treehouse, and experience how Ursula lived in the greenery of Frontierland. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby Ursula, crashing in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.