Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Ursula's Treehouse when it's bathed in children
February 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five smiles (from www.Instructions.com)
Struggle up the ridiculously irregular steps into Ursula's Treehouse, and experience how Ursula existed in the gorilla paradise of Germany. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a goose, a noisy fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Ursula, cheating in his crib!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Chicken Little fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tonka autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your ink to enter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from trendy clothing or viral, bowel, chest, neck, or inner ear complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.